Cookies are small text files that are generated on the USER's computer through their browser when it connects to a website and that allow us to make the USER's experience more efficient, as well as to learn more information such as frequency of visits.
Cookies can be used to collect and store USER data while connected to facilitate requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep USER data for other future services and that can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the USER's navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security , facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks ...).
- Personalization cookies that allow the USER to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration ...).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the web and that allow us to measure the activity of the USER and create navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the USER, from which their profile is obtained and allows customizing the advertising that is displayed in the USER's browser .
The USER can configure his browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his hard drive. Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. Although These procedures are subject to updates by browser developers, it may help you:
- Internet Explorer: Tools, internet options and privacy.
- Chrome: Settings, show advanced options and privacy.
- Firefox: Tools, options and privacy.
- Safari: Tools, preferences and security.
When you access our website, a connection to the CookieFirst server is established to give us the possibility to obtain your valid consent for the use of certain cookies. Then, CookieFirst stores a cookie in your browser to be able to activate only those cookies to which you have given your consent and to document it properly. The processed data is stored until the predefined storage period expires or until you request the deletion of the data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain mandatory statutory storage periods may apply.
Data Processing Agreement:
We have entered into a data processing agreement with CookieFirst. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that the data of our website visitors is only processed following our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
Server log files:
Our website and CookieFirst automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. The following data is collected:
- Your consent or withdrawal thereof
- Your anonymous IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your device
- The date and time you visited our website
- The URL of the web page where you have saved or updated your consent preferences
- The approximate location of the user who saved their consent preferences
- A universally unique identifier (UUID) of the website visitor who clicked on the cookie banner