Cookies are small text files that are generated on the USER's computer through their browser when it connects to a website and that allow us to make the USER's experience more efficient, as well as to learn more information such as frequency of visits.
Cookies can be used to collect and store USER data while connected to facilitate requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep USER data for other future services and that can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the USER's navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security , facilitate functionalities (videos, social networks ...).
- Personalization cookies that allow the USER to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration ...).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the web and that allow us to measure the activity of the USER and create navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the USER, from which their profile is obtained and allows customizing the advertising that is displayed in the USER's browser .
The USER can configure his browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his hard drive. Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. Although These procedures are subject to updates by browser developers, it may help you:
- Internet Explorer: Tools, internet options and privacy.
- Chrome: Settings, show advanced options and privacy.
- Firefox: Tools, options and privacy.
- Safari: Tools, preferences and security.